MOZA SR-P 2 Pedals with Loadcell. Testing Handled by Experienced Drivers
Moza Racing is in the business of developing quality sim racing products that racers can trust and rely upon for endurance. R&D is conducted by professional engineers experienced in the field of racing simulation. Feedback from professional and amateur sim racers helps our engineers evaluate and deliver a high-quality sim racing experience.
- The SR-P Pedals feature a high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control.
- Almost every part of the SR-P is made with high-strength Steel. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
- The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver’s foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
- SR-P Pedals are compatible with other products as you can use them with USB together with any other brand.
- Pedals Core material : High-strength Steel
- Pedals Plate material : Aluminium
- Connection type : USB
- Platform : PC (Windows)
- The actual maximum monitoring force of the brake : 75KG
- Throttle form : Organ floor type
- Pedal force : Adjustable
- Pedal distance : Adjustable
- Pedal Flush : Adjustable
- Pedal stroke : Adjustable
- Size : 364mm*415.1mm*256.5mm
- Mass : 7.5KG
Brake, and Throttle, Base Plate x1, USB cable, Screw kit.