Moza Racing CS V2 Steering Wheel
Designed with, armed with zero latency wireless technology, the CS V2 is lightweight and durable.
- Aluminum Alloy Framework .
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber : The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the CS V2 wheel in split seconds. The CS V2 wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks and, 2 twenty segment knobs. When pressed the buttons have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA.
- Grip Material : Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size : 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- 20-segment Knob (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed) : 2
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Compatibility : Compatible with all the MOZA bases